Best photo editing app 2020: Photos are the memories captured through our phone. We sometime look at those photos just to relive those moments. We can make our memories look more attractive by editing them. Since you want your photos to look more attractive, you would like to know some of the best photo editing apps.
You are looking for latest photo editing apps and you don’t know the features? Here we are to help you find the best photo editing apps 2020 you’re looking for.
So here we go,
1. Adobe Lightroom- Best Photo Editor & Pro Camera
Adobe Photoshop Lightroom is a free, yet powerful and intuitive free photo editor software and camera app. Lightroom empowers you in your photography, helping you to capture and edit stunning photos. Lightroom mobile doesn’t require much storage on your phone unless you have a phone with a lot of storage space. Here are some features of lightroom;
- You can fix crooked photos using auto settings.
- it comes with user guidelines on how to edit a photo.
- Sharpen your photos features details, thus making your photo clear.
- Compatible with both android and iphone.
- download for free.
- Edit photos as your own choices.
- Adjust your photo colour.
So lightroom is basically there to help your image look good and also it is the best photo editing app 2020.
Snapseed is the free photo editing app 2020 which comes with a range of preset filters. Snapseed has all of the classic tools, such as cropping, straightening, features, text, vignettes, etc. And the sharpening features does the job without making the image look grainy. The features of snapseed are given below;
- You can create your own filters.
- Can adjust the brightness, saturation, contrast of your photo.
- Crop your photo as per your choice.
- Modify a portion of your photo if you don’t want to edit all your photo.
- You can add more space in the photo or elongate certain parts of the photo which is great when you accidentally get too close to your subject.
3. Afterlight Best Photo editing app 2020
Afterlight is also one of the perfect and free photo editor app but also straight forward and quick editing app. It has unique and simple design. The features of this app are given below;
- 66 textures
- 59 filters
- You can add customized frames to your photo.
- Download for iphone for free.
- It has 15 adjustment tools for enhancing your images position.
4. VISCO Best Photo editing app 2020
VISCO is free photo app provides a set of stunning filters that make your photos look like they were taken on an analog film camera. These soft and subtle filters add a touch of class to your photos compared to many heavily filtered presets. The features of this app are given as follows;
- It has 10 best presets which can make your photos attractive and also can add contrast.
- You can Frame your images with a touch of color using Borders.
- Easily transform your videos on mobile with the same premium VSCO presets and advanced editing tools from this app.
- Adjust the opacity of any media layered in to create an eclectic range of customized gel colors and double exposures.
4. PicsArt Best Photo Editor
PicsArt is the best photo editing apps which can easily add effects to your photos and it can easily make collage of your photo. It is the best photo editing app 2020.
This application is free, you can download from the play store and you don’t have to pay the money for the extra options or extra service. Some of its special features are,
- You can easily get all the filters, sticker, and backgrounds at free of cost.
- Collage maker with grids
- It doesn’t reduce your photo quality.
- It cost no money for downloading.
Pixlr is a free photo-editing application for ios and android. It has all the tools, effects, filters and overlays that you need for editing. Some of the most noticed Tools include red-eye, splash, heal, auto fix, auto contrast, sharpen, etc.
Some of the basic features of this app are,
- You can use Double Exposure to create an array of effects easily with layers and adjustable transparency.
- You can create photo collages easily with a variety of preset collages, grid style, customized ratio, and background.
- Easily add text to your photos with a variety of fonts to choose from.
- Choose from a range of effect packs to give your image the look and feel you want.
- Crop and resize images quickly and easily.