Xiaomi MI Band 4 Specification, Features and its Price – TechErrorz
Xiaomi is selling the Mi Band 4 now globally. The Xiaomi Mi Band 4’s design is clean, simple and looks nothing short of run-of-the-mill until the display is fired up in its full-color glory.
The front of the Mi Band 4’s core unit is the touch screen as well as a capacitive button below it. Interaction across these elements is a combination of swipes and taps. We can calculate our heart rate too from this featured watch.
Some Special Features
It count steps, distance,and calories burned while doing the exercise like Treadmill, exercise, outdoor running,cycling, walking, pool swimming.
There are some Health monitoring features like Workout completion notifications, goal setting, sleep monitoring,heart rate monitoring, all-day heart rate checking, resting heart rate, heart rate chart, idle alerts
There are some of the android like features too such as Alarm, proximity sensor, pre-set watch face, customizable watch face,lock screen, timer, stopwatch, phone alarm and notifications, incoming calls, message notifications, calendar notifications, app notifications,weather forecast, Find my phone, phone unlock, event notification,Night mode, Do not disturb mode (works even without phone), music controls on band, Bluetooth broadcasting, battery level display, different ways to wear
MI Band 4 Specifications
- Display: 0.95 inches AMOLED Display with 5ATM water resistance and 2.5D tempered glass
- Weight: 22.1g
- Resolution: 120×240 pixels, up to 400 nits brightness adjustable System
- Requirement: Android 4.4, iOS 9.0 or above
- Wrist strap: Removable wrist strap, 18mm width, 155-216 length
- Materials used: Thermoplastic polyurethane wrist strap, polycarbonate body
- Connectivity: BT 5.0 BLE Bluetooth, 2Pin Pogo Pin
- Sensors: 3-axis accelerometer + 3-axis gyroscope; PPG heart rate sensor; Capacitive proximity sensor
It costs Nrs. 4000 Only in Nepal.